Read This Article Before Your Nose Job Surgery
If you are planning for a nose job in Iran, there are some points and Preoperative cares that you should know before your rhinoplasty. If you are undergoing rhinoplasty, you may not be aware of the importance of preoperative care before rhinoplasty and that will affect the outcome of their surgery. For this reason, in this article, we intend to talk about the most important subject that you should know before your nose job surgery. So, stay with us till the end of this article that you will find only on Iranmedopia. Then you can do your rhinoplasty surgery and have your desired result.
The steps before rhinoplasty
One of the most important steps before rhinoplasty is to choose a good and experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. To choose a nose job surgeon, you can ask your friends or acquaintances who have had rhinoplasty. Also, medical tour in Iran companies like IranMedopia can help you to find the best doctors and surgeons for your nose job. After you have prepared a list of the best rhinoplasty surgeons, check their resume, education level, then see samples of before and after rhinoplasty by him. and after selecting a surgeon, we can make a consultation meeting at his office. You can go and talk to them about rhinoplasty and what you expect from it. you should expect a reasonable expectation of surgery.
Tips before rhinoplasty surgery
People who decide to have rhinoplasty are very sensitive to the result of rhinoplasty, and if the outcome of the surgery is ambiguous for them, it will cause concerns for the person. We should say that this sensitivity and concern is completely normal and in the counseling session, it is largely relieved by the nose job surgeon.
Note that if rhinoplasty is performed by an inexperienced rhinoplasty surgeon, the ideal result will not be achieved, and the person will have to wait a year for a revision nose job in Iran, and perhaps again for the result. So you should be careful in choosing a surgeon before your rhinoplasty.
Tests before rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty surgeons prescribe the necessary tests to control blood clotting and in general to check the health status of the person and the person should do them before rhinoplasty.
- Pregnancy diagnosis test in women
- PT & PTT: Control of blood coagulation problem
- FBS: Fasting blood sugar
- HCV Ab
Pregnancy before rhinoplasty
Another test that a surgeon prescribes for women before the day of surgery; is a pregnancy test because rhinoplasty is prohibited during pregnancy. It should be noted that anesthesia and surgery in general during pregnancy can have adverse effects on the fetus. Therefore, pregnant women who are interested in surgery should do so up to 2 months after giving birth and then do this surgery.
What to do before nose job surgery?
In addition to the above, there are other things besides the procedures before rhinoplasty, which are:
- CT scan: For the nasal surgeon to be aware of the exact condition of your nose, it is necessary to perform a CT scan, because by examining it, nasal deviation and nasal congestion can be detected.
- ECG: An ECG is taken to measure the electrical signals that control the heart rhythm. In the ECG, things like irregular heartbeat and heart attacks can be detected.
- Chest X-ray: This is done to check for lung problems and to adjust the patient's breathing status during anesthesia.
Preoperative care of the nose
In this part of the article, we want to describe several pre-rhinoplasty procedures that a person should follow.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for two weeks before and after rhinoplasty.
- Avoid medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen for two weeks before surgery because they thin the blood.
- Tell your surgeon if you have an illness or are taking certain medications and if you are allergic to any medicine or even certain foods.
- Drink plenty of water the day before rhinoplasty.
- Be sure to prepare the medication that your nasal surgeon has prescribed before surgery that you will use after surgery.
- Fill your refrigerator with foods that are quick and easy, and also have celery juice to reduce bloating sooner.
- Because you have to rest for a few days after rhinoplasty, then wash and prepare the sheets you need before the surgery.
Is it still possible to have this surgery if you have a cold before the nose job?
If you have a cold before rhinoplasty, it is strongly recommended that you postpone this surgery until after recovery. Because when you have a cold, your nose and sinuses are involved, and performing rhinoplasty during this period can lead to difficult conditions after surgery and disrupt your recovery process.
The night before the operation
- Take a bath the night before rhinoplasty and have a light dinner and avoid eating and drinking for about six to eight hours before going to the hospital, because during rhinoplasty, the patient's stomach should be empty. Try not to stress the night before rhinoplasty. And rest well.
- Another pre-rhinoplasty procedure that you should do is to do not have any jewelry with you on the day of rhinoplasty.
- Seriously avoid eating and drinking on the day of surgery.
- Women should go to the hospital on the day of surgery without makeup and nail polish.
- Among the pre-operative measures that men should do is shaving their beards and mustaches.
- The day was set to have cosmetic surgery with one or two companions, be in the hospital one hour before, and do not be late.
- Because you cannot wear clothes after surgery, so have a buttoned dress with you.
Menstruation on the day of rhinoplasty
In general, menstruation and menstruation do not interfere with the surgical process and menstrual interference with rhinoplasty is not prohibited.
Of course, the treating physician may; To women who change their mood during this period due to hormonal fluctuations; Recommend that for their mental comfort after the menstrual process, perform rhinoplasty.