Hip cosmetic surgery and a variety of methods (2021)
There are several ways to increase the volume and enlarge the hips, such as cosmetic hip surgery or exercise along with a special diet. The key to having hip cosmetic surgery is right for you is to have enough fat in other areas of your body. Patients who have lost a lot of weight and have sagging skin are very suitable for this surgery.
The act of injecting fat into the buttocks
One of the methods of beautifying the hips with cosmetic surgery is to inject fat into the hip. In the injection of fat into the buttocks, the person must first perform body sculpting and fat removal from the body. Then, in the first step, with lipomatic abdomen and flanks or lipomatic thigh, fat is removed and drained, and then the same fat is injected into the buttocks. Iranmedopia Company can introduce you to the best doctors for Hip cosmetic surgery.
A good candidate for fat injection into the buttocks
Using fat injection to make your backside bigger, has some conditions:
- People who do not smoke.
- People who can observe and sit less on the buttocks during the recovery period.
- People who have the right amount of fat to inject into the buttocks.
- People who do not want to have implants and prostheses.
Prerequisites for cosmetic Rump surgery
Before hip cosmetic surgery, you should talk to your doctor to see if you have qualifications for this surgery or not. There are some conditions that you should know before buttock cosmetic surgery :
- Lack of hip volume
- Having flat and shapeless hips
- Medium hip sag
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be healthy
- Not being a smoker
- Understand the limitations and realities of hip augmentation
Hip implants plastic surgery
Hip lift or buttock skin contraction is one of the methods of shaping and enlarging the buttocks. This method is done for people who have to sag and sag skin of the buttocks, and by reducing the volume of the thighs and increasing the volume of the buttocks, it causes changes.
For hip cosmetic surgery, you can use Prosthesis too. In this part, by making incisions in the natural folds and adipose tissue of the buttocks, the silicone prosthesis is placed under the adipose tissue. Prostheses are flexible and come in different sizes.
Complications of hip prosthesis surgery
Every surgery has a good side and a bad side too. In buttock cosmetic surgery, prosthesis side, we have some complications too such as:
- Possibility of moving prostheses
- Rupture of prostheses due to pressure while sitting
- Causes pain, swelling, and bruising
- Bleeding and accumulation of blood under the skin and tissues of the body
- Possibility of infection in the area of incisions and stitches
- Hip asymmetry
Complications of hip lift surgery
In hip lift surgery, we have some bad sides that we want to talk about it:
- Possibility of bleeding in the incision area and accumulation of blood under adipose tissue
- Possibility of wound and suture infection
- Possibility of losing the superficial sense of the skin
- Longer recovery period
- Staying in a place of surgical incisions
Butt implants recovery
Your recovery timeline after receiving hip implants is up to four weeks. It means that you should rest at home and listen to your doctor's advice. After two or three weeks, you can sit like before. Remember, you cannot sleep, sit, or rest directly on your buttocks for at least two weeks after your augmentation.
Inject silicone or gel into the buttocks
One way to increase and enlarge the buttocks is to inject silicone or gel into the buttocks. Many people turn to gel injections because they are non-invasive and do not require surgery. This method, like other methods, has its advantages and disadvantages. One way to increase and enlarge the buttocks is to inject silicone or gel into the buttocks. Many people turn to gel injections because they are non-invasive and do not require surgery. This method, like other methods, has its advantages and disadvantages. people who have small hips, depression in the hip due to previous operations or other reasons, They do not have enough adipose tissue to inject fat and They have difficulty with surgery and are interested in simpler methods are the best candidate for this surgery.
Side effects of using silicone gel to enlarge the hips
These are some side effects of using silicone gel for hip cosmetic surgery:
- Causes skin allergies such as itching
- More likely infection
- Possibility of reacting to a foreign substance in the body
- Possibility of creating a dense mass under the skin tissue
- Low durability and fast absorption of silicon into the body
- Need to re-inject
- Causes swelling and bruising
- Pimples and redness of the skin
BBL or Implants?
Both methods in hip cosmetic surgery, help you to have a bigger buttock, But the biggest advantage BBL has over implants is that the results are more natural. One benefit of BBL is that it lets you combine a lift and body contouring in one procedure. So, you can ask your doctor about which method of hip cosmetic surgery is better for you.
The part of the body that is usually forgotten is the buttocks. You need to take care of all parts of your body equally, and your hips are no exception. For best results, go for surgery with enough information.