Breast Augmentation in Iran Cost
The cost of breast augmentation in Iran depends on things like the surgeon's experience and background, the type of surgery performed, and the geographical location, and can include the following:
- The cost of anesthesia
- Hospital and surgical equipment
- Medical tests
- Prescribed drugs
- Surgeon's salary
Preoperative Counseling for Breast Augmentation in Iran
During counseling sessions, your doctor will review the following:
- Purpose and reason of surgery
- Medical conditions, any drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Take any medication, herbal supplements, vitamins, or alcohol
- Family history of breast cancer
- Check for tests such as mammography or biopsy
- Some other procedures that are performed in these sessions and before surgery are:
- Evaluation and evaluation of the patient's physical condition and health
- Examine the breasts for size, quality of the skin, as well as the location of the nipple and the brown halo around it.
- Talk about surgery results or possible risks and complications
Preoperative counseling is a good time for the patient to discuss all their questions with their doctor. Patients usually have stressed before breast augmentation in Iran, and attending counseling sessions can reduce their stress levels.
Types of breast augmentation in Iran
Increase breast size with the breast implant in Iran
Breast implant in Iran is one of the methods of cosmetic breast augmentation in Iran in which the breast surgeon implants a silicone or saline prosthesis in small breasts. There are different types and shapes of prostheses that the surgeon examines during the pre-surgery consultation with the patient to examine the physical condition, size, and position of her breasts.
Then, according to his knowledge and the patient's condition, he determines the type of prosthesis. Breast prosthesis surgery is performed by making a small incision under the breasts in the desired area.
Mammoplasty in Iran or breast reduction in Iran
The sagging and excessive size of the breasts causes many problems for women. These problems include pain in the neck, shoulders, and sweating of the skin under the breasts. By referring to a good breast cosmetic surgeon, these patients can share their problems with their doctor so that he can help them reach the desired size.
In this surgery, the desired volume of adipose tissue of the breasts is removed by incisions made by appropriate patterns created by the breast surgeon on the breasts, and the nipple is pulled upwards.
Breast lift in Iran or mastopexy in Iran
For breasts that have become loose due to various factors such as pregnancy, lactation, aging, and their appearance has changed, they can be moved to a higher position by performing breast lift surgery. In this breast augmentation in Iran, various incisions are made, which are selected according to the doctor. After selecting the type of incision, the surgeon removes the extra breast tissue and transfers it to the upper parts of the breast. In this surgery, an incision is made around the areola of the breast and after the necessary changes, it is sutured.
Breast lift surgery does not change the size of the breasts. Because only the extra breast tissue is reduced and the breasts come out of the sagging position.
What are the benefits of breast augmentation in Iran?
- Restoration of lost breast volume after severe weight loss or pregnancy
- Improve the appearance and shape of the breast.
- Improve the symmetry of the breasts relative to each other
Who can have breast augmentation in Iran?
breast augmentation in Iran is a personal decision and should not be done based on the tastes and desires of others. This surgery has a high success rate. Ladies who:
- They are physically healthy
- They have realistic and positive expectations of the outcome of the surgery
- They have small breasts
- Their breasts are fully developed
- They are not during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Due to weight loss or pregnancy, they feel changes in the size and shape of their breasts
- One of their breasts grows less than the other and they do not have so-called symmetrical breasts
Questions and information patients should ask their plastic surgeon before surgery
- Is the surgeon a member of the Society of Plastic Surgeons or not?
- Has the surgeon completed any specialized plastic surgery courses?
- Duration of activity, work history, and the number of surgeries performed Does the patient qualify for surgery or not?
- In which hospitals does the surgeon operate?
- Can we expect the ideal result?
- How long does the recovery period last?
- Does this surgery have any side effects, and what should be done if it occurs?
- Does this surgery affect breastfeeding?
- Does the passage of time affect the appearance of the breasts after surgery?
- What to do if you are not satisfied with the outcome of the surgery
- View before and after photos of patients
Types of breast implants in Iran
These types of breast implants in Iran are full of saltwater. If the fluid inside the prosthesis leaks out, it will be naturally absorbed by the body. These prostheses give the breast a one-handed shape and are mainly used for patients under the age of eighteen.
Silicone prostheses are filled with silicone gel and are similar in texture to breast tissue. If the prosthesis leaks, the gel will remain inside the prosthesis. This type of prosthesis is mainly recommended for people over 22 years old. If you choose this type of prosthesis, be sure to have regular visits to the doctor in your schedule to ensure the good performance of the prosthesis.
Safety and risks of breast augmentation in Iran
Before performing breast augmentation surgery, the patient is asked to do the following:
- Perform laboratory tests
- Discontinue some medications and replace medications prescribed by your doctor
- Quit smoking
- Do not take aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements, as such drugs increase the risk of bleeding.
Choose the best surgeon with IranMedopia
One of the important points before breast prosthesis surgery is to choose a skilled and experienced surgeon in this field. The surgery you choose should:
- Has a specialized board from the Iranian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Has completed a six-year surgical training course
- Have completed medical education courses
The process of breast augmentation surgery in Iran
One of the important points before breast prosthesis surgery is to choose a skilled and experienced surgeon in this field.
The process of breast implant in Iran
Breast augmentation surgery is performed during the following steps:
The first stage - anesthesia
Before surgery, Medications are given to keep the patient calm, which can be by anesthesia or intravenous injection, and your doctor will consider the best option for you.
Second stage - surgical incision
Incisions are made in areas that are not clear. It is up to the surgeon to choose the type and location of the incision. Cuts can be made in the following areas: Round brown halo Wrinkles under the breasts Armpit The location of the incision depends on the type of prosthesis and the anatomy of the patient's body.
Step 3 - Insert the prostheses
After the incision is made, the prosthesis will be placed under the muscles of the pectoralis major muscle or behind the breast tissue.
Step 4 - Suture the incisions
Finally, the incisions will be closed in several layers of sutures and the skin will be closed with sutures or surgical adhesive. The stitches fade over time.
Step 5 - View Results
The results of a breast prosthesis are felt immediately after surgery.
The recovery period for breast augmentation in Iran
- During the recovery period, an elastic bandage is placed on the breasts to protect the breasts and reduce inflammation.
- Immediately after surgery, the patient is transferred to the recovery room for necessary care.
- Once the discharge is fixed, the patient will be discharged.
- Necessary measures and tips will be provided to the patient before discharge.
- Medications such as painkillers and antibiotics are prescribed by your doctor to prevent infection.
- The duration of use of the breast protector is determined by the doctor.
- In some cases, your doctor may prescribe an ointment for the stitches.
- The important thing is that the patient must follow all the tips said by the doctor.
- Because bleeding around the prosthesis is likely to occur for several days after surgery, it is recommended to limit strenuous activity.
- Severe pain will go away in a few days, and some patients complain of inflammation and discomfort within the first few weeks.
- Ask your doctor about the allowable time for activities and exercises.