Different methods of butt lift surgery in Iran
There are two major types of butt lift surgery. In traditional surgery, the surgeon lifts a person's buttocks to make them look lighter and younger by removing excess skin, fat, and tissue, pulling and tightening the skin, and repositioning it. A less invasive Brazilian butt lift in Iran requires only very small incisions and fat injections.
Each of these methods has its advantages and disadvantages, so the method you choose depends on your unique wants and needs. The decision to perform any type of surgery should be carefully considered. Your doctor can help you decide which method is right for you. The doctor discusses the patient's goals for the surgery and decides whether other factors prevent a butt lift.
Who is a suitable candidate for Brazilian butt lift surgery?
Many patients want to improve their shape and increase their confidence with the help of bbl in Iran, but you must have certain criteria to be eligible for this surgery. In general, to be a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift surgery, you should:
- Be in a good health situation, because you may need to use anesthesia. Therefore, you must have the ability to fully recover after surgery.
- Be mentally healthy and have a clear expectation of this surgery.
- Do not smoke because not smoking will help in better recovery from surgery. If you are a smoker, you can have a hip Brazilian butt lift surgery if you can quit smoking for a specified period as determined by your doctor before and after surgery.
The advantages of Brazilian butt lift in Iran
Brazilian butt lift in Iran is the newest and most innovative butt lift in Iran technique that is completely painless. This method is very effective and causes the hip lift to work in three dimensions.
Shaping the body In the first step, the fat-dissolving substance is injected in the desired areas, ie inside the groin, outside the groin, above the buttocks, and sides. It is a mixture composed entirely of phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate (or PPC and DC for short), which eliminates problematic fat cells, cellulite, and excess fat deposits in these areas for the bbl in Iran.
Stretching the skin, a strong radiofrequency device is used to improve the elasticity of the skin and to eliminate the sagging and sagging of the skin of the buttocks and the inner and outer parts of the upper thigh in the butt lift surgery in Iran.
3D lift (thread lift) Lifting threads are used for a Brazilian butt lift in Iran. In certain areas of the buttocks, these strong, hypoallergenic, absorbable sutures are sutured and pulled up. After a few days to a few weeks, these fibers are completely absorbed by the body and are replaced by the body's natural collagen and fibroblasts. Thread lift is one of the most innovative techniques for lifting and strengthening the loose tissues of the face and body. The latest yarn lift technique involves the use of very thin, sterile, meso-absorbable PDO threats.
Pre-operative Brazilian butt lift care
Your doctor will teach you preoperative instructions at the initial consultation or when an appointment is scheduled for surgery. In general, you should work to ensure that you are in a good health position and good condition. You also need to plan to make your recovery easier. Before performing the surgery, you should observe the following:
- Quit smoking for some time as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop taking certain medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, or certain supplements, as taking these medications and supplements will make your recovery more difficult.
- Drink plenty of water.
- If you need to gain weight to have a Brazilian butt lift, you should consult with your surgeon or nutritionist about the best way to do this. In either case, eating a high-protein diet can prepare your body for surgery.
- If you have sagging skin, thoroughly cleanse the buttocks and surrounding areas to prevent infection.
- Wash your hands regularly and get enough sleep to prevent illness. If you become ill, your doctor will not be able to perform bbl surgery in Iran on you. Getting sick is one of the biggest unpleasant events that can happen to you and your doctor.
- Take supplements such as iron and vitamin C to increase your ability to heal.
- Do not eat for 12 hours before surgery as eating or anything can cause problems with anesthesia and relief.
What is Brazilian butt lift surgery in Iran?
The Brazilian butt lift in Iran increases the size and shape of the patient's buttocks so that it fits better with his limbs and brings a prominent and attractive buttock to the patient. This type of butt lift surgery in Iran is very popular, because in this method, with the use of small incisions, a shapely butt can be provided for patients.
for Brazilian butt lifts in Iran, fat is removed from parts of the body such as the back, abdomen, buttocks, hip, and thighs through liposuction. During this surgery, the surgeon makes small incisions in the excess fat and inserts small tubes into it.
It is then used by hand movements, vibrations, ultrasonic waves, air blasts, or even lasers to destroy fat deposits before gentle aspiration. Liposuction usually requires only local anesthesia, but your doctor may recommend general anesthesia or sedation if you want to remove fat, excess weight, or have surgical stress.
After removing the excess fat, the fat cells are purified using a centrifuge, using only the best tissue for injection into the buttocks with small cannulas (tubes) at different depths to give it a natural shape and feel. Although the depth and number of injections depend on the surgeon's specific techniques and the patient's desired outcomes, in general, a larger number of smaller injections will give the buttocks a more realistic appearance.
This stage of surgery usually requires local anesthesia but can be performed under general anesthesia or sedation if needed. The result of this method is a rounder and fuller buttock that has a natural appearance because in this method, unlike butt implants and artificial fillers, the patient's tissues are used. This surgery usually takes about two hours.
Brazilian butt lift surgery recovery period
After bbl surgery in Iran, your skin and tissue should be treated properly to bring you beautiful results. You need to make appointments with your surgeon and use his or her guidance to maintain your buttocks. Take some time to enjoy the fruitful results of the operation.
You may feel numbness and dizziness immediately after a Brazilian butt lift in Iran, especially if you have used sedation or general anesthesia during surgery. Your buttocks will most likely become swollen and bruised after surgery. Before leaving the doctor's office, it is necessary to pay attention to the following:
- Learn how to properly protect your wound, which may include draining or placing sterile liquefied petroleum gas.
- Wear compression garments that cover the incision, liposuction, or fat injection.
- Be able to stand and walk without any problems.
- Learn how to sit or lie down so that there is no pressure on the buttocks, as pressure on the buttocks can improve the outcome and results of surgery.
- Get painkillers and antibiotics from your doctor.
- Rest (in the right position), always wearing compression clothing, and staying hydrated, patience and care necessary for the body to heal at home are essential. A friend or family member needs to stay with you for at least a few days to help if needed.
Results of Brazilian butt lift surgery
Brazilian butt lift in Iran results may vary from patient to patient. Usually, after this surgery patients with buttocks will be more in shape, fitter, and younger. In bbl in Iran, unwanted fats are removed from other parts of the body to fill their buttocks and hip muscles and make them look more curved.
In the Brazilian butt lift in Iran, the buttocks are given volume to have a younger and more attractive appearance. If you do not experience a lot of weight fluctuations, the results of both methods can last for years.
our surgeon will discuss the risks of Brazilian butt lift surgery and how to use it in your particular situation at your first consultation. Understanding your dangers can help you minimize them as you prepare for recovery so you can enjoy the new shape of your hips.
How much does bbl in Iran cost?
Many patients who undergo bbl surgery in Iran view it as an investment in appearance and boosting self-confidence. The cost of a Brazilian butt lift in Iran depends on the following:
- The type of hip lift surgery you choose.
- Expertise and experience of the surgeon
- Health status and medical history of the patient
- The type of anesthesia and sedation used by the surgeon.
- Combining or not doing hip lift surgery with other cosmetic surgery methods
Your doctor will help reduce the specific costs of hip lift surgery in the first consultation session.