Face Lift in Iran | Botox in Iran
facelift in Iran and skin tightening service, known as rhytidectomy in Iran, is plastic surgery in Iran that beautifies your face and gives you a gift of youth. In a facelift surgery in Iran, the doctor treats the facial tissues using various techniques and makes a person look younger. People who have witnessed skin problems because of their age can use this method to have beautiful and fresh skin. During this surgery, the surgeon removes fat, and dead skin cells and stimulates skin cells to regenerate. In this way, the structure of the face improves, wrinkles are eliminated and you will have better quality skin. By facelift in Iran, your skin wrinkles will disappear and you will become younger. After performing this operation on your face, you won't see any signs of wrinkles around your eyes, cheeks, mouth, forehead, and jaw.
What are the benefits of the facelift in Iran?
One of the main benefits of the facelift in Iran is that you can clearly feel that your skin is fresher and fresher and you will have firmer skin. As your facial skin becomes more beautiful, you will have more confidence and enjoy a younger and more radiant face.
In addition, lifting facelift surgery in Iran has the following benefits:
- Wrinkles on your face disappear completely.
- Even the wrinkles around your skin, such as the neck, under the chin, etc., disappear.
- The effects of the sun and wind on your skin are less.
- The results of the operation are permanent and your face will not return to its previous state.
- By doing this, your face will be at least 10 years younger.
- Wounds caused by cutting skin pieces and performing lifting surgery are difficult to see and completely disappear over time.
Recovery after the facelift in Iran
If you want to recover faster and see the positive results of the operation, you must follow the post-surgery care tips properly.
You need to take good care of your skin in the first few weeks after surgery. Remember that after surgery, you will notice differences; But you will see the results after the first month.
For fast postoperative recovery, you should do the following:
The first week
The most difficult stage after skin lifting surgery is that patients experience discomfort and pain and have to cope with pain, swelling, and bruising of the face. In the first week after surgery, your doctor will advise you to rest in bed and take painkillers.
The second week
In the second week, the bandages on the face are removed and the patient feels comfortable and healed. At this time, you should apply topical ointments to your face. During this time, the swelling and bruising of the face will be much less. Having a healthy diet is very important during this time. Your doctor will also encourage you to walk; Because it increases blood circulation and prevents blood clots.
The Third Week
3 weeks after surgery, your skin will be examined by a surgeon so that the doctor can remove the skin sutures. At this time, you will see that your skin is much better and you can do normal activities such as work, exercise, and...
The fourth Week and beyond
Your recovery is complete and your body has successfully accepted the surgery. After the operation, your face becomes younger and you can see your face become more beautiful. Swelling and bruising of the skin also disappear completely. From now on, rest assured that you have a younger face.
Facts you need to know about facelift in Iran
- Cost: The facelift in Iran cost depends on the type of skin and the wrinkles on your skin.
- Surgery time: It takes 2 to 6 hours to operate.
- Anesthesia: Local anesthesia.
- Recovery time: After 3 to 4 weeks, you will be fully recovered.
- The success rate of the operation: The success rate and effectiveness of this plastic surgery are very high.
Who is a good candidate for facelift surgery in Iran?
Facelift in Iran and also lifting the skin is not a sensitive method, But the client must have the conditions to do so; Because this plastic surgery isn't suitable for every person. for facelift surgery in Iran, you must have the following conditions:
Depending on your age and body condition, have skin elasticity and flexibility.
The structure of your skin should be suitable for lifting.
Have dead skin cells and wrinkles on your skin that make your face look old and worn.
Have a balanced weight and the results of your tests show that you do not have a specific skin problem.
Why facelift surgery in Iran?
Clients should know that facelift in Iran is not a cure; It is just plastic surgery. As your skin tightens, your self-confidence will increase and your appearance will become more beautiful; Because your skin becomes firmer and wrinkles disappear.
Most people who go for a facelift are between 40 and 70 years old, although this facelift is also performed on younger people. The main goals of the lifting operation are:
- Eliminate oil and skin impurities
- Eliminate skin lesions around the jaws
- Reduce the amount of fat accumulated in the chin and neck area and eliminate the dullness of the skin in these areas
- Eliminate wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, and forehead Tighten the skin
Facelift in Iran techniques
There are two types of invasive and non-invasive methods that surgeons use to lift and tighten facial skin. The surgeon carefully examines what method should is best for each person's skin type.
Non-invasive facelift in Iran
The non-invasive method means that you won't need any surgery. If your surgeon determines that your skin doesn't need surgery, using injections or fillers will eliminate your skin problems. In the non-invasive method, your skin is well cleansed and irritated and looks younger. This method is used if your skin only has wrinkles.
Facelift in Iran with the invasive method
If your skin is loose, you have a lot of excess fat or you have deep wrinkles, you should use an invasive facelift in Iran to rejuvenate your skin. In the invasive method, parts of your skin are cut to operate. In this method, the surgeon makes incisions in places such as the upper forehead, under the jaw, behind the ear, below the chin.
Most incisions are made inside the hairline. The specialist surgeon cleans your skin after the incision. In this way, the extra and wrinkled parts of the skin loosen from the place of its growth and pull it back from the place of the ear. This is why incisions are usually made in the ear area. In the invasive method, sedatives and tonics are also injected into the skin.
This tightens the underlying muscles of your face. Your skin's fat and impurities are invasively removed and skin cells are regenerated. After your skin tissue is cleansed and firm, you will see that your skin wrinkles disappear.
Important points to know before facelift in Iran
Knowing these simple rules will make facelift surgery more effective for you and you will recover faster:
- Wear comfortable, open-necked clothing after surgery; This will greatly reduce the chances of the fabric is stretched on your skin.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Also, stop taking medications that prevent you from recovering.
- Do not take aspirin pills, anti-inflammatory drugs, or herbal supplements.
- Have space in the house to store ointments, liquefied petroleum gas, napkins, small clothes, pillows, ice packs (to reduce swelling), and a thermometer in that space and use all of these items.
- Arrange with someone to take you home from the clinic after the operation.
How is facelift surgery in Iran?
facelift in Iran is an outpatient surgery that begins with local anesthesia. The surgeon first injects a sedative and anesthetic into your skin to numb them. Of course, some surgeons use general anesthesia; Because the amount of relaxation of the facial muscles is more in the state of general anesthesia.
Surgery time varies between 2 and 6 hours. It depends on the number of wrinkles and fat on your skin. Depending on the type of skin and the number of facial wrinkles, the surgeon can perform the rhytidectomy surgery in Iran on the whole face or part of your face.
For example, for people who have only wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, the operation is performed for them from the hairline to the ears; But if the person has wrinkles in other parts such as around his mouth and cheeks, the operation should be done on his whole face.
In facelift surgery in Iran, your face will be segmented and incisions on the skin will be made very carefully. After the incision is made, dead and wrinkled skin cells are removed along with the fat, which eliminates the wrinkles on your face. After the surgery, the cosmetologist closes the incisions made on your skin with small stitches. These stitches are very small and after complete recovery, no trace of them will remain on your face.
Botox in Iran
According to global statistics, Botox injections are the most popular way to rejuvenate the skin and eliminate wrinkles. The history of using Botox in medical science belongs to more than 50 years ago, But it has been used for fading skin lines for 15 years.
Botox in Iran is more commonly known as an injectable product for the treatment of wrinkles and facial lines. In general, the uses of Botox can be divided into two categories: cosmetic and therapeutic.
- Treatment of wrinkles on both sides of the eyes, known as crow's feet wrinkles
- Blurring the frown line (between the eyebrows)
- Eliminate horizontal forehead lines
- Eliminate neck wrinkles; Raising the corners of the lips
- Raise the tip of the nose
- Drooping eyelids
- Jumping eyelids or jumping eye muscles
- Chronic migraine
- Neck muscle spasm
- Overactive or overactive bladder
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Some neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy (cerebral palsy)