Rhinoplasty in Iran | Best Surgeons & Results
rhinoplasty in Iran is known as the most requested cosmetic surgery between men and women. IranMedopia is honored to be one of the best and most trustworthy providers of nose job surgery in Iran for patients worldwide. We are working with the best and most skilled surgeons in the most important cities of Iran, especially the capital of Iran, Tehran. You can do your surgery in high-quality hospitals and clinics and accommodate in the most comfortable hotels. You can receive all these services and many other facilities in our rhinoplasty Iran packages at the lowest price.
Nose job surgery in Iran with IranMedopia
A nose job in Iran is the most popular plastic surgery in this country. The high success rate of rhinoplasty in Iran is due to various factors such as improved surgical techniques and high-quality hospitals and clinics, competitive and the most suitable prices, and finally, most skilled and experienced doctors and surgeons. That's why rhinoplasty in Iran is the most popular service among Iran medical tours. Many people worldwide are deciding to have nose job surgery in Iran, particularly in Tehran and other cities. If you are looking for nose job in Iran, don't miss our offers and packages.
nose job cost Iran
The cost of a nose job in Iran is usually lower than in other countries, while the satisfaction of the services in this country is higher than in them. You can have rhinoplasty in Iran and choose whether you want a natural nose job surgery in Iran, a fantasy, or semi-fantasy nose surgery in Iran. Our experienced doctors and surgeons are available to make your dream face and give you the nose shape that you have always wanted.
Rhinoplasty Iran; Importance of the nose in the face
The nose is a part of the body that plays a huge role in facial beauty. Today the shape of the nose has become a concern for many people. Nose defects such as large or small, bumpy or flat, and other defects are very effective in beauty and self-esteem. On the other hand, nose function in breathing is also essential, so things like polyps and respiratory problems, nose abnormalities, etc., can also lead people to a nose job in Iran or other countries.
Why are People attracted to nose job surgery?
People nowadays instinctively seeks beauty and becoming more attractive; With the advancement of human medical knowledge, it has become possible to change the appearance of the face, which is the most important organ of the body and the showcase of communication with the outside world for each person. A nose job in Iran is one of the first and most common cosmetic procedures to improve the appearance of people, which is very popular in the world.
During this process, the plastic surgeon changes the cartilage and bone of the nose to visualize a more desirable appearance. For men and women who are dissatisfied with the size and shape of their noses, rhinoplasty offers a safe, effective cosmetic solution just when they entrust the job to an experienced and skilled cosmetic surgeon. Rhinoplasty Iran can greatly improve the balance of facial features and help patients regain new self-confidence. Rhinoplasty can also be used to correct structural defects, including those that cause respiratory problems.
IranMedopia, as one of the pioneers of medical tours in Iran, is here for you and will arrange different cosmetic and treatment medical tours for you. We especially offer the best packages for nose job Iran for you. So if you are looking for these services, you can contact us.
Which factors affect rhinoplasty Iran price?
Factors that determine the price of a nose job in Iran are:
- A person’s nose type
- Nasal problems and their level
- The clinic’s facilities
- The surgeon’s fee
A person’s nose type
The shape of a person’s nose is the most important factor determining the degree of performance appraisal. No one’s nose is the same as another person’s, and their problems and levels are different. The shape of the nose People who volunteer for rhinoplasty is divided into fleshy and bony.
Each of these two types of permissions has its requirements. For each, the surgeon must perform the surgery differently. The cost of rhinoplasty in Iran is more for fleshy noses than bony noses.
Cost of bony nose cosmetic surgery
This type of nose job in Iran depends on the bulge in the back of the nose; however, nasal polyps or nasal deviations are not included. If there are polyps and deviations, the cost will increase.
Nasal problems and their level
Some people have problems with their nose, including:
In nose job in Iran, eliminating these problems is a priority. If you have such problems, you must first fix them, then do a nose job. In some cases, rhinoplasty may even be inappropriate. Having or not having nose problems and abnormalities is one factor that affects the cost of rhinoplasty.
cost of revision rhinoplasty; is it higher than the primary nose job?
Sometimes the desired result is not achieved in the primary rhinoplasty. In this case, the patient needs a second nose surgery. If you need re-surgery, we recommend that you have a second operation at least a year later. The cost of revision rhinoplasty is usually higher than the first-time rhinoplasty. Revision rhinoplasty has a wide range. Suppose the task is brief, such as removing the nasal fins or placing cartilage. In some cases, we want to repair using liquid or gel injection. In these cases, restoration is done on an outpatient basis in the clinic.
In general, the cost depends on the following:
- The cost of the first surgery
Laser nose surgery
- This procedure is surgery without an incision and does not change the nasal bone and cartilage.
- This method has a greater effect on the skin of the nose in a way that makes the skin clear and smooth.
- The laser treats acne on the skin.
- The laser makes the skin of the face thinner.
Doctors do not recommend laser rhinoplasty at all, Because it is practically impossible to do this with a laser. It has more of an advertising aspect. Therefore, this operation practically does not happen with lasers, and there is no cost.
For more information, you can contact IranMedopia.
What are the types of rhinoplasty in Iran?
Types of rhinoplasty in Iran can vary according to the needs of each person. By reading this article, you will get acquainted with different types of nose job in Iran. When you find out what kind of rhinoplasty there is, you can choose the right type of rhinoplasty in Iran.
This article is a guide to selecting the best type of cosmetic nose surgery. You may decide to have rhinoplasty to improve the appearance and proportion of your nose. Another reason for rhinoplasty may be breathing problems or correction of abnormalities caused by trauma or congenital disabilities. This procedure can change the overall size of your nose, tip, bridge, and nostrils.
We should note that your surgeon is the main character in choosing the right method for you. The surgeon will examine different aspects and criteria, then, after checking your test and health situation and your interest and opinion, decides which rhinoplasty in Iran method is the most suitable one for you.
In general, rhinoplasty has two main types:
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
In addition to these two main types, there are other types:
- Secondary Rhinoplasty
- Filler Rhinoplasty
- Reduction rhinoplasty
Preparing for rhinoplasty in Iran (10 Steps)
How should you prepare yourself for having nose surgery? What are the things that you should do before having rhinoplasty surgery? Any surgery requires you to take certain steps in the days before your surgery date, and the nose job is no exception.
if you want to do a nose job in Iran, you need to take some tests first and also your surgeon must take some photos from your nose to his best on the day of your surgery. if you are going to do rhinoplasty in Iran, read this part of our page to see the list of essential things you are going to do to get prepared for nose job surgery.
Most people get nervous when their date gets closer and closer. Some even get cold feet and decide not to have it. But knowing the steps and gaining knowledge about what to expect is essential to help you cope with these negative feelings.
These are the steps that you will need to take before having nose surgery:
- Getting your medical history and a list of the medications you take, if any
- taking High-quality pictures of your nose from different angles
- A complete assessment of your health by the hand of your surgeon to make sure there are no complications
- A CT-scan if necessary
- Avoiding certain medications: you will be informed by your doctor based on your medical situation.
- No Smoking Allowed
- Empty Stomach 10 hours before the surgery
- No, Makeup or jewelry Allowed in the operation room
- IT is better to take a shower before the operation
- Last but not least, make sure you bring all the necessary documents with you: Your Passport, ID card, Medical images, or any other documents related to your surgery
best rhinoplasty surgeon Iran
with IranMedopia, who have a chance to does your nose job in Iran with the most skilled and experienced surgeons in Iran. With the most famous and best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran, you can reach your desired nose with peace of mind.
Effective elements for a nose job in Iran
Many people want to make their faces more beautiful with rhinoplasty. But many problems and concerns overwhelm them. The difficulties of the recovery period after rhinoplasty in Iran, choosing a skilled and reliable surgeon, determining what method to operate on them. It is more appropriate to ensure that they are in proper shape after a nose job in Iran.
How to prepare before rhinoplasty in Iran?
- Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamin E, herbal supplements, or any medicine containing these compounds for two weeks before surgery. Acetaminophen and a daily multivitamin are safe.
- Avoid smoking for two weeks before and two weeks after surgery. Nicotine and tobacco smoke delay healing and can lead to ulcers. This is a good time to break the habit.
- Avoid the sun and tanning for two weeks before surgery.
- We recommend using sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
- The surgeon will give you Your postoperative prescriptions (usually painkillers and antibiotics, nasal moisturizing spray, suture ointment, herbal supplements to reduce swelling and bruising) on the day of surgery.
- The use of painkillers and anesthetics puts some people at risk for constipation, and if necessary, a restorative doctor will prescribe stool.
- After midnight the night before Nose's job in Iran, do not eat anything.
- Arrange for someone to take you home from the hospital. You will not be allowed to drive or leave the clinic alone. Arrange for someone to stay with you for the first 24 hours after the operation.
Recovery after rhinoplasty Iran
Like any other operation, bruising and swelling are common after the nose job. Initial swelling may decrease after one or two weeks postoperatively, but it may take several months to a year for the entire swelling to subside.
Nose swabs help reduce swelling, but breathing through the nose is not possible until it is removed.
- Put ice on your forehead to stop bleeding.
- Avoid fining for at least two weeks.
- If you need to sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
- Keep the inside of the nose moist with a nose spray.
- Do not touch the stitches with your fingers.
- Apply sutures to the nostrils of petroleum jelly and ointment.
- To help ease the swelling process, keep your head up for at least 48 hours after surgery.
- Try to avoid hard foods that require a lot of chewing for at least 2 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid heavy activity to prevent bleeding and increase swelling.
- You should not wear glasses on your nose for at least 6 weeks after surgery.
- The surgeon sutures after 3 days.
Remarkably, the recovery in both primary and revision rhinoplasty is the same.
What is septoplasty?
Septoplasty is a surgery to correct a deviated septum. In septoplasty, the surgeon flattens the blade so that air can easily pass through the nose and inhale and exhale properly. The septum is the bony and cartilaginous wall between two nostrils. When the nose septum deviates to one side, it causes the nasal septum to deviate, resulting in respiratory problems.
Some people are born with a deviated septum, but this deviation can also be caused by damage to the nose. Most people with nasal septal deformity have a much smaller nasal passage, making it difficult to breathe. Other symptoms of a deviated septum may include frequent nosebleeds and facial pain. Finally, surgery is the only way to correct the deviation of the nasal septum.
Septoplasty is a kind of rhinoplasty in Iran that IranMedopia provides for patients at the best price. But who is a good candidate for this nose job in Iran?
Who is suitable for septoplasty?
For septoplasty surgery, the person must be over 15 years old and have the following symptoms:
- Respiratory problems
- Chronic sinusitis
- Facial pain
- Dry mouth